Wednesday, March 21, 2012

trunk shows, trunk shows, trunk shows!

Good Morning! Not much going on this week except trunk shows! I had one Monday night, another one last night, and have one tonight all in Connecticut. I have my first one at Lehigh University on Monday then travel to Savannah for another 2 shows next Thursday and Friday....WOW!! If you are interested in hosting one with your friends and family to receive free stella valle jewelry just let me know. I am having a blast meeting everyone and it seems that they are having lots of fun creating their accessories!

On Friday Ashley and I will be in NYC at the Henri Bendel Open-See pitching our jewelry again to the buyers. Hopefully this gets the ball rolling for our trunk show there that they asked us to do back in October at the last open-see. After that we will be in the city for the day letting our creative juices flow to get some great materials for designing. This is what Ashley and I LIVE FOR!!!  Stay tuned to see what we pick up!

No comments:

Post a Comment