Monday, March 5, 2012

stella valle swimwear?!

good morning! usually I am not a fan of monday mornings, but I'm excited today because I'm going to ashley's to work on more designs.  i found this really cool bead store this weekend in downtown charlottesville and bought some great things to start playing with to help our creative juices flow;) we just received pictures this morning from our manufacture with 2 of our new pieces in production and they are looking adorable! we will have samples in hand early next week and can't wait to share with all of you! 

so we have some exciting news...stella valle is EXPANDING!! at the end of last week we teamed up with my best friend (super creative) to start our swimwear collection! we finished our first prototype and it is looking great:). in 2 weeks she is flying in to hit up nyc with me to find the coolest patterns around. stella valle swimwear is going to be nothing like you've seen on the racks before so get pumped!!

i wanted to share this pic with you because i was dying when i saw it. this dog was sitting in the car rocking sunglasses. i love how owners think their dogs are humans...me included! haha.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment