Monday, March 12, 2012

on the road

It's been an eventful couple of days and I haven't been the best at blogging, but I'll catch you up quickly! We had such a fun time at our trunk show this Saturday in NY and absolutely fell in love with the girls from Hoffstra. They sent an email today letting us know that they all rocked their stella valle jewels out Saturday night and that makes us sooo happy!! Here are a few pics from the evening!


After the trunk show we traveled down the shore to enjoy a beautiful Sunday there! We ran 6 awesome miles along the beach and it felt great:) I even got to see my Godson Christopher and he enjoyed getting pushed around with the wonderful salt air breeze!


Today was sooo fun--I got to visit 2 of my favorite stores and owners in Jersey--Suite 201 & Pink Jewels! They have the latest stella valle spring 2012 collection and it is selling quick:) I LOVE my JOB!!

 




No comments:

Post a Comment