Monday, May 7, 2012

sv is my Olympics

I wanted to share a truly inspirational story to me in hopes that maybe it can spark just one of you to follow your dreams. Growing up I always wanted to be an Olympic swimmer, but with a bad shoulder injury I never got that chance. Now stella valle is that Olympic dream of mine.  I grew up practicing in the same lane every day and racing against Rebecca Soni now an Olympic Champion. Rebecca's story pushes me to be better at what I do every day with our company. Swim in your own lane isn't just about being in the pool, it relates to everyone in all aspects of life. Don't worry about what others are doing or saying, don't worry about the things you can't control-"be true to yourself to figure out the way." Watch this great little video!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3SgkkScQuc

I can't wait to cheer on Rebecca this summer. She is an amazing swimmer, person, and role model!

No comments:

Post a Comment