Sunday, May 6, 2012

Design Entrepreneurs NYC Program at FIT


On Friday I got such exciting news!! I was one of 35 selected out of 165 applicants to a free mini MBA program at FIT for Design Entrepreneurs to learn from top fashion executives and experts how to run a successful fashion label! The program kicks off at the Andrew Marc Showroom on May 24th with the President of FIT and the President of GIII- Apparel. I will learn the ins and outs of running stella valle from FIT faculty members and industry veterans covering topics in fashion business marketing, operations, and financial management. At the end of the program I will create a business plan and pitch it to a panel of influential industry leaders for feedback and advice. 

I couldn't be more excited to learn how to grow stella valle to its highest potential from the most successful people in the fashion industry. The connections and networking opportunity couldn't be more perfect either! I feel so blessed right now!!

1 comment:

  1. This is so exciting! Who got accepted, Ash or Paige? Either way- huge and exciting and hope it goes fabulously!!!

    ReplyDelete