Thursday, April 19, 2012

sv hits south beach

Sorry the blog posts were temporarily out of commission while I hit Miami for a little vacay/stella valle search! Had a great time visiting some friends and enjoying a little sun. The boutiques are EXACTLY the sv style- girlie, edgy, and unique. I wanted to buy everything!!! I resisted the urge and only bought these adorable nude dolce vita sandals that go with everything. I talked to 5 different stores all of which were extremely interested in our jewelry...now it is about getting in them! Of course I had to visit Dash while I was there (right off the beach, not looking to good) and check it out for myself. I've heard all bad stuff from people that have visited, but personally I thought that had adorable things. The associated were friendly and they even took our line sheet to mail to Kourtney to look at (apparently she does the buying). Can't wait until that day when we have our own store with all stella valle designed stuff!!

No comments:

Post a Comment